jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

Preparing Trinity exam grade 5 / Preparándonos para Grado 5 del Trinity


Hi everyone!

Here you have some useful information to prepare your Trinity exam. Remember most of you have to pass grade 5. Let's remember how is the exam...

1. First part (5 minutes): the topic phase. It's the topic we've been preparing on Mondays and you've presented to the class many times.

Important things: you need  to use some grammar structures like:

- Present perfect: "I've been to Valencia", "I've gone to the cinema 3 times", "I've been playing football for 4 years" or "I've had my cat since I was 5".

- Will for future: "I think I'll be a famous chef when I grow up", "I think in the future cars will fly".

- How often questions: "I wash the dishes twice a week", "I play tennis once a week", "I play padel three times a month".

- Preferences: I prefer travelling by plane than travelling by train.

- Giving reasons: I like riding horses because...

REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO ASK AT LEAST ONE QUESTION TO THE EXAMINER

2. Second part (5 minutes): conversation phase. The examiner will ask you questions about five topics which are:

- Festivals

- Means of transport

- Special occasions, e.g. birthday celebrations

- Entertainment, e.g. cinema, television, clubs

- Music

- Recent personal experiences

REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO ASK AT LEAST ONE QUESTION TO THE EXAMINER

Here you have the link to the Trinity information:

http://www.trinitycollege.com/site/?id=3107

You also can find videos with examples of real Trinity oral exams in the same link.

Next week I'll upload some of your recordings so you can hear your classmates and some comments about good things they do and things they need to improve.

See you!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario